Fresh and modern for the Savvy investor
A rare offering, this oversized 4 bedroom townhouse is going to appeal to those wanting a solid investment or first time purchase.
Featuring a grassed front and rear yard, secure car port, eat-in dining/kitchen area and a generous, sunny lounge area.
Recently updated with brand new carpet, painted, updated tap ware and vanity and new ceiling fans. Modern touches allowing the new buyer to either move straight in or find a tenant with ease. The hard work has been done.
Located only minutes to the new Bennett’s green commercial Precinct this is a smart choice.
This property won’t last long so contact your listing agent Matt McKee of McKee Real Estate today to book your inspection.
– 4 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans & built ins
– Fenced, grassed yard
– Sunny & bright living area
– Freshly painted and new carpet
– Four new ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Down lights in three bedrooms
– New light fixtures and bulbs throughout
– New vanity in the main bathroom
– New taps and faucets throughout
– Landscaping out the front with Australian natives
– Convenient location close to new shopping precinct and Bunnings
– Attractive rental return of roughly $380* per week
– Strata rates: $322.98 per quarter
– Council rates: $320.60 per quarter
– Water rates: $606 per annum